TravelingLucy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stroller Review Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System Empty
PostSubject: Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System   Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:37 pm

flower Rate this stroller Arrow five stars is the best and one star is the worst. Put your rating in the subject line to help other moms navigate through the reviews.
Back to top Go down
https://travelinglucy.board-directory.net
NewMom

Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System Empty
PostSubject: four stars   Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm

I really love this travel system. It is stylish and convenient, we travel all the time so having a system that is easy to use in a cab or a plane is really important to me. I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because the car seat is kind of heavy. I usually just lift it from the car to the stroller so it doesn’t matter that much and I know it is the safest car seat available so I am willing to live with the weight for the safety but I wish they could make it a little bit lighter for those times when it is easier to just carry the seat.
Back to top Go down

Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat Stroller System
Page 1 of 1