TravelingLucy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stroller Review Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller Empty
PostSubject: Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller   Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:05 am

jocolor jocolor Rate this stroller Arrow five stars is the best and one star is the worst. Put your rating in the subject line to help other moms navigate through the reviews.
Back to top Go down
https://travelinglucy.board-directory.net
one+twin

Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller Empty
PostSubject: Four Stars   Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

I have a two and a half year old and 7 month old twins. We got the big joovy because we spend a lot of time at the zoo and the mall and on long walks and my 2 1/2 year old likes to walk but gets really slow when he is tired. When the twins were new my son couldn't sit down on the little seat on the back but he could stand on the platform which was nice and he really likes standing on it anyway. Now that the babies can sit up the back seat is great. this thing is huge but I figure that is to be expected since it is carrying three little people. It is really easy to push, I love that I can fit it through doorways although it is hard to take around tight corners. I give it four stars because the storage is really hard to get to.
Back to top Go down

Joovy Big Caboose Double Stroller
Page 1 of 1